Message from the School
This emerging school of excellence was established in 1989 by the Shivalik Shiksha Society. This society had been founded by like minded educationists, Philanthropists and Public Spirited Persons, dedicated to the task of bringing about socio-economic transformers in keeping with the national and international priorities. It was registered as a ‘Charitable Institution’ under the Societies Registration Act of 1860.
The objective of the society has been to provide, excellent citizens and skilled manpower to support the vast-development programmes being implemented in India and world-over. In turn it enjoined the society to establish very good Educational Institutions, Promote and Propagate Vocational and Technical Educational Programmes to provide right kind of professional and skilled personnel needed.
The under mentioned Institutions of the group are to attract students from various parts of the country:
- New Delhi College of Commerce, New Delhi
- International Polytechnic for Women (IPW), New Delhi & Chandigarh
- Sri Sukhmani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dera Bassi
- Sri Sukhmani Research & Development Centre, Dera Bassi
- Swaran International School, New Delhi
- Sri Sukhmani Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Dera Bassi
- Sri Sukhmani College of Nursing, Dera Bassi
- Sri Sukhmani Polytechnic, Dera Bassi
- Authorized PTU Study Center, Sector 35-C, Chandigarh
- Sri Sukhmani International School, Dera Bassi
- Sri Sukhmani Dental College, Dera Bassi
- Sri Sukhmani Institute of Hospitality Management & Fashion Technology
Sri Sukhmani International School is a unique school which offers clean, happy and safe atmosphere together with benefits of modern facilities and educational technology within a traditional Indian culture and moral framework. The school has all which requires to transform a child into ‘A Model of Excellence’.